Hi there! My name is Qiū Ruì.
- living upside-down in Canberra, Australia;
- working at a local start-up as a product manager;
- podcasts binge listener;
- ramen guy;
- self-learning D3.js to expand my data visualization arsenal;
- practicing Zettelkasten to organize my digital “stuffs”;
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
- lived in Canada and China.
- hold degrees in math, cs and stats.
- played semi-competitive fps game in college.
- played the clarinet for 8 years.
- remember every element in the period table.
This page is inspired by nownownow. It serves as a common “about” page but highlights what I am doing instead of who I am.
And you can find me at the following hideouts:
My email address is
qrui at hey dot com.